Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Three.

Reels of thoughts go through my mind
A never ending cycle of truth I thought was lost
Overwhelm me they do as they keep me from saying
The most important of them all
Upside down direction left
I can’t let out what I feel
Said in dreams, said in minds
Said in hearts but never uttered from my lips
My tongue is tied in a knot
But the truth has set my butterflies free
I faced my demons and I faced my own heart
No longer locked shut and tight
I get lost in your eyes like some do in life
But I am found in the most beautiful place
Questions enter my mind like
How this freshness makes me fly
No sense can be made of my chaotic roads
Only one connects with where I go
Carrying the truth and offering it to myself
My heart screams words I don’t have
Open ears and heart I hope you offer
Standing on a limb, I leap
Laughter can’t hide my heart forever
Catch me if I fall
A sense of a dream
Unknown words that don’t exist
I realize
Are wrapped in a simple three
On your mark, get set
Blood pumps quickly through my veins
So stand still and hear me say
I love you.


HGM

1 comment:

  1. Stop being so beatiful
    i hate you for that. haha.
    seriously, your poetry is amazing. I'm jealous. i love you!

    ReplyDelete